Final Symphony – Music From Final Fantasy VI, VII and X, a new Final Fantasy symphonic arrangement album, is out today. Based off the concert series of the same name, it features the work of composers Nobuo Uematsu and Masashi Hamauzu arranged by Jonne Valtonen and Roger Wanamo.
Featuring the London Symphony Orchestra and recorded at Abbey Road, Final Symphony isn’t just orchestrated versions of familiar arrangements, but wonderful new interpretations.
• Fantasy Overture – Circle Within A Circle Within A Circle
• Final Fantasy VI – Symphonic Poem: Born with the Gift of Magic (Terra’s Theme, Kefka, Esper World, Battle, etc.)
• Final Fantasy X – Piano Concerto (Besaid, Hum of the Fayth, Thunder Plains, Assault, etc.)
• Final Fantasy X – I. Zanarkand II. Inori III. Kessen
• Final Fantasy VII – Symphony in Three Movements (Main Theme of FFVII, J-E-N-O-V-A, Tifa‘s Theme, The Great Warrior, etc.)
• Final Fantasy VII – I. Nibelheim Incident II. Words Drowned by Fireworks III. The Planet‘s Crisis
You can check out the Final Symphony album, including samples, on iTunes here.